Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Kickass Days!



Gosh! I’ve com bak after two and a half yrs! Unbelievable! I’ve my mind flooded with thoughts but i dunno hw to pen thm down..i didn’t visit any blog, didn’t post anything, didn’t read any book, ever since I joind college. Havnt contacted my old school mates for long, neither hv I made any sensible friends, and even if I have I hv blown them away. Phew! College definitely gives you wings and once you start flyin, you dnt realize when you fly across your territory and lose yourself in the misty clouds.

So much has happened in the past 2.5 yrs..i don’t know where to start from. First day of college, new class, new teachers, new friends, boyfriend, partying, boozing, movies, night-outs, tears, emotions, trust, friendship, betrayal. College seems to be a cocktail of everything. And all these things together have given it a blunt unacceptable unpleasant taste.

Its not juz me, but im sure evry1 of us hv tasted our versatile college dayz. We have been loved and learnt to love. Have been hated and despised others who hated us. Have been cheated and cheated the ones who loved us. Many a times our faiths have been shattered by the nearest and the dearest. We all have picked something from every incident that transpired, be it an unfinished love story or an unaccomplished fantasy. College indeed has taught us a lot. No matter what it is how it is, no matter how much the lecturers scorn us or adorn us.

My dear friends, no matter how much we condemn our college or hate our college life or criticize our teachers, when this four year span elapses, we too will be lost in the misty clouds, trying to establish our identity. And who knows what’s our future gonna be like, bright like the sun that’ll outshine all other stars or just a trifling droplet amid the mighty clouds. Let’s live our college life, cz these dayz, I don’t c it comin bak! Let’s Fill the cup to the brim, and even let it spill! So tht 10 yrs down d line wen v’ll look bk at it, v can say, ‘We had one heck of a kickass tym!’ :p


To our college days!!


6 comments: